Sunday 29 September 2013

Number 46 : Angelo's

Gothenburg certainly has a wide range of Italian restaurants to choose from. Angelo's, situated on Sten Sturegatan, offers a spacious restaurant with a nice enclosed glass room at the front.


The food I thought was good and was slightly different to what I normally have found at Italian restaurants before.  The service was friendly and attentive. The food was presented artistically and I enjoyed my meal enough to be tempted to have a dessert as well.


The restaurant itself was ok, not that it gave you that "I could be in Italy" feeling but it was certainly clean and fresh.  Sadly I was the only person in the restaurant. It is always hard to know what this depends upon (20.00 on a tuesday evening could be one reason) but I certainly could not see anything negative about this place.

Rating: 6 / 10
Price: Average
Would I go back here?  Maybe. 
Address: Sten Sturegatan 17,
Date of visit: Tuesday 24th September 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment