Sunday 22 September 2013

Number 42 : Hard Rock Cafe

If you are looking for a quite meal then you should probably go elsewhere. As the name suggests, Hard Rock Cafe is a place with a lively atmosphere and constant music. Not that I am really a fan of Hard Rock but to my surprise I liked this place. The decoration was fun and inventive, the service was friendly and the food tasted good.


Being the end of the week I decided to be a bit unhealthy and went for burger and chips with extra onion rings on the side. It all tasted good and everything was well cooked. The menu had a good selection of dishes and there also was an impressive cocktail and drinks range as well.


The staff were really friendly and the atmosphere was extremely relaxed. There were many families eating and I imagine that this can be a fun place to take children.


Rating: 7,5 / 10
Price: Average
Would I go back here? It was fun and lively and great energy boost on a Sunday night.... Yes :) 
Address: Kungsportsavenyn 10
Date of visit: Sunday 15th September 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment