Thursday 12 September 2013

Number 40 : Bombay Palace

I like restaurants where you are able to diverge from the menu and ask for food to be made to your liking... Bombay Palace is such a place. Looking in to the kitchen you can see that all the food is freshly prepared to order and I was certainly not left disappointed upon tasting it. You can often tell by looking around what people think of the food and there were a number of people at other tables that were also complimenting as to how well it tasted.


The portion sizes were massive. I can normally eat a lot but on this occasion I was struggling. The food was well flavoured and nicely presented and I definitely got value for my money.  I have mentioned before that a complaint I can sometimes have with Indian food is when it is too dry, but at this restaurant each dish was cooked to perfection and tasted divine. The restaurant had a nice Indian style to it and the staff were very friendly and talkative. Easily the best Indian restaurant I have tried so far in Göteborg. 

Rating: 8.5 / 10
Price: average
Would I go back here? Yes, for sure.

Address: Södra Vägen 19

Date of visit: Wednesday 4th September 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment