Sunday 6 October 2013

Number 47 : Athena

As I sat back in my chair with the Greek beer gently flowing through my body I gazed intensely at the mural on the wall.  Looking out at the sea, for a moment I almost could have been in The Mediterranean...


I enjoyed my evening at Athena. The service was really friendly and I though the food was nice as well. You can choose from traditional Greek dishes or a mixture of Greek / Spanish tapas dishes. One small complaint would be that the portion size wasn't so big but this just gave me an excuse to eat a dessert.


The restaurant was spacious and had a number of different rooms you could sit in. It was decorated to give that Greek style... Greek goddesses and vines on the walls added to the appeal. A pleasant evening, it is always nice to try somewhere a bit different.


Rating: 6 / 10
Price: Average
Would I go back here?  Yes
Address: Engelbrektsgatan 53
412 52 Göteborg
Date of visit: Sunday 29th September 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment