Monday 2 September 2013

Number 38 : Hello Monkey

Another popular place to eat in Gothenburg. Hello Monkey is a restaurant that often appears in the "places to go to" section when you read articles about the city. Hello Monkey serves a mixture of Asian food from across the continent and is very different from any other restaurant I have tried that offers similar.



I really liked the interior decoration and it gave a relaxed and family feel to the restaurant. The staff were very friendly and were happy to talk about the menu and to give recommendations. The atmosphere was laid back social and I felt most comfortable and at home.

A glass of Pimms... very nice.
The food itself I absolutely loved and it was nicely set out with a good blend of exciting tastes. Even after I had finished eating and was extremely full up, I still wanted to have more. I think this restaurant is well worth a visit if you are looking for a nice evening out and something a little bit different.


Rating: 9 / 10
Price: Average to expensive  
Would I go back here? Yes, definitely. 

Date of visit: Monday 26th August 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment