Sunday 23 June 2013

Number 26 : Trattoria Da Pasquale

In this day and age you can find a pizzeria on nearly every street corner. The quality however  ranges from good to bad and the means of making them differ widely. Trattoria Da Pasquale provides genuine Italian food in an authentic environment with a focus on speciality pizzas. Recommend to me by a friend, I thought that I would give it a try.



The pizza was good and came brimming with lots of fresh ingredients on top. My biggest complaint I normally have when I eat pizza is that the dough can be wet but here I had no such problems. I sat outside on a lovely veranda surrounded by flowers and sipped wine in the sunshine. The inside of the restaurant reminded me of one of those Italian-American restaurants you see in gangster films and it seemed simple and cosy. An Italian TV channel broadcasting in the background gave it that extra touch...



The menu offered a range of Italian dishes. The price was ok although the starters and deserts seemed a bit pricey. The service was efficient and fast. If you are looking for a good pizza and and also want to spend a few hours eating and drinking (rather than the rushed pace of many pizza places) then I can recommend coming here.

Rating: 6,5 / 10
Price: average to expensive
Would I go back here? Yes.

Address: Sten Sturegatan 17

412 52 Göteborg


Date of visit: Tuesday 18th June 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment