Friday 7 June 2013

Number 22 : Wasabi Sushi och Bistro

Centrally located, Wasabi Sushi och Bistro is a Sushi restaurant that also has Asian dishes on it's menu.

Lazy afternoon looking out on to Kungstorget
This restaurant is more of a fast food place than somewhere that you would stop for a long meal. The thing that mainly attracted me as I passed by was the outside seating on Kungstorget. The indoors was also quiet pleasant if you compare to many other sushi places in the city.

Nicely presented, lacked a bit in taste though
As for the sushi itself, I was not so enthused by the taste although the presentation I thought was very well done. I tend to rate sushi as either "great", "ok" or "bad".... this sushi ranked as "ok".  I probably wouldn't hurry back here for the sushi but I would go back for another lazy afternoon sitting in the sun.


Rating: 5 / 10
Price: average 
Would I go back here? Probably not

Address: Kungstorget 441117 Göteborg

Date of visit: Sunday 2nd June 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment