Saturday 8 June 2013

Number 23 : Berså Burger Joint

Although Berså has been around for a while, the Burger Joint is newly opened this summer and promises real American burgers and tastes. The cities first real American hamburger place...


With all the hype and the talk I was expecting something quite special. What I received though I found to be very average. I found the burger to be quite soggy (wet) and it broke to bits in my hand when I tried to hold it meaning that I had to end up eating it with a knife and fork. The chips were undercooked in placed and aside from that there wasn't really much else in my little basket aside from a tub of dressing.



The service was laid back and friendly which is always a plus. The restaurant itself was in the covered outdoor area of what is normally a night club, and although it was nice sitting "al fresco" it did feel exactly as it was... tables and chairs set out temporarily on a dance floor.

Rating: 5 / 10
Price: average 
Would I go back here? No

Address: Kungsportsplatsen 1
411 10 Göteborg

Date of visit: Monday 3nd June 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment