Tuesday 21 May 2013

Number 18 : Fontana di Trevi


Utterly delicious… My experience at Fontana di Trevi was one that I definitely would like to try again. On walking through the building, I found myself in a secluded covered yard that was peaceful and tranquil with very much a feel of the Mediterranean. 



The menu was varied and full and it was easy to find something to choose from. I selected a fresh asparagus risotto for my main course and it was nice blend of tastes. For starter I had mozzarella drizzled in oil and for my dessert I chose a small dish with fig and berries. The wine list was very exclusive and provided a good blend of Italian wines varying in price. 

The service was professional and the waiter showed great pleasure and interest in talking about the food and wine. I like it when the waiter or waitress seems to care about the food they are serving you, it makes it feel like it is something special that has been prepared with both thought and attention. Sometimes it is also nice to be able to ask which wine compliments which dish, especially when choosing unfamiliar foods. The wine that was suggested to me certainly went well with my choice of food. 

Rating: 9 / 10
Price: Average to expensive
Would I go back here? Yes

Address: Kungsgatan 6B

Date of visit: Tuesday 20h May 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment