Friday 10 May 2013

Number 16 : S.p.i.c.e of Thailand (Kungstorget)

This was the 3rd Thai restaurant I have visited so far... and sad to say it probably comes in as my least favourite of the lot.



The food was OK, but in the case of my dish the balance between raw vegetables and cooked food was too uneven. I like vegetables but when more than half of your plate is filled with them it makes you question in your mind if they have given you the right dish or not. I also found that my tofu was undercooked, although brown on the outside it was very white and bland on the inside.

The service was friendly and efficient. Our food was on our table within 5 minutes of ordering it, which although extremely quick probably explains why everything was on the raw side. The restaurant did not really have am authentic Thai feeling to it although a window seat gave a nice view over the river and across towards Kungsparken. The cost of the meal was reasonable and you could get an "Afterwork" special for a very reasonable price or choose from the set menu for an average price.


Rating: 4 / 10
Price: cheap to average
Would I go back here? Probably not

Address: Kungstorget 14
411 10 Göteborg

Date of visit: Monday 8th May 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment