Tuesday 21 May 2013

Number 17: Taras

Great food, excellent service and a nice dining environment. I enjoyed a really pleasant afternoon here at Taras. The sun was warm in the sky and it was delightful to sit under the shade of a magnolia tree and enjoy fine food and wine.



I sometimes can find Turkish food to be a bit hit or miss. I can however really recommend the food here. My main complaint is that sometimes the food can be on the dry side but this was certainly not the case at Taras. I chose to have a vegetarian dish consisting of 12 small portions and each one was very tasteful and complemented the other well. 
The service was also exceptional. Not only was I made to feel welcome but each of the 12 portions were explained to me and all my questions answered. 



I sat outside which was most pleasant. Indoors looked very smartly set out and I can imagine that even in the winter this place could be very cosy and welcoming. This restaurant is definitely worth a try, I hope that you will enjoy it.



Rating: 8 / 10
Price: Average
Would I go back here? Yes 

Address: Södra v. 24, 412 54 GÖTEBORG

Date of visit: Sunday 19th May 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment