Thursday 7 February 2013

Number 6 : La Terrazza


After eating Italian the week before and not being overly impressed I was a bit apprehensive to explore the tastes of the Mediterranean again... but a recommendation brought me here and I was pleased that I took it up. 

Fresh pasta spilled with spinach in a mushroom cream sauce

La Terrazza is a spacious restaurant with a warm and light covered terrace on the front side. The decoration was nice and homely and the service exceptional. 
On arrival the waitress introduced herself to me my name which kind of actually threw me a bit as I wasn't really sure if I had to reply by saying my name as well. As you may know from previous entries I think it is nice to build up a rapport with the person serving or preparing your food. Some places you go to the food is just shoved in front of your face like pig feed being thrown in a trough. At La Terrazza though the food was explained to me on arrival and finely presented and I was made to feel most welcome...  the waitress duly earned her service tip. 

The food was exquisite and full of taste and I left feeling content and having rediscovered my love for Italian food. The wine list was also expansive and it is nice to be able to choose a fitting accomplice to my food rather from a well stocked cellar. 

Rating: 8/10
Price: Medium to expensive
Would I go back here? Tasty food, fine wine, good service, nice setting. Yes I would :)

Address: Sten Sturegatan 19

Date of visit: 

No comments:

Post a Comment