Friday 26 July 2013

Number 31 : Toro Blanco

I was pleasantly surprised by Toro Blanco. Situated at Kungstorget I thought maybe this place would be a cheap tourist trap but this was not at all the case. The restaurant was fresh and nicely designed and you are able to get good authentic food for quite a reasonable price.



I have learned with Tapas that sometimes it can be good to go for the chef's selection. For the amateur such as myself, when it comes to Spanish food trying to put a selection of dishes together that will complement each other is always a bit hit and miss. In this respect I find it best to put my trust in the hands of experts and also give advice about things you do and don't like.

I went for the vegetarian selection and was not disappointed. The food tasted good, was nicely presented and the service very friendly. Good value for money.


Rating: 6 / 10
Price: cheap to average  
Would I go back here? Yes

Address: Kungstorget 3 


Date of visit: Sunday 21st July 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment