Friday 12 July 2013

Number 29 : Qué Pasa

For some reason I normally try and avoid Spanish food. Although for the most I am of a generous nature, when it comes to food I've never been so enthusiastic about sharing it if it is something I have specifically ordered for myself. Being vegetarian and when going out with three meat eating friends, each of us orders 4 or 5 Tapas dishes each.  My friends would then take great delight in picking and sampling from my vegetarian selection where as I am unable to eat any of their meat dishes...



Que Pasa was a spacious yet quaint restaurant in the middle of the city. There where a number of different rooms and outdoor areas to sit in, each offering a different style and ambience. Stone floors and candlelight gave it a rustic charm and it was quite a cosy and peaceful place to spend a Saturday night.

The food was delicious and nicely presented. With tapas the ability to choose and mix your own dishes means you can combine many tastes to great effect. The service was friendly although my waitress did not know much about the food I was ordering when asked (but I half suspect she was new to the job).

I would have to say that Que Pasa  is definitely worth a visit though and I may have been tempted to try more Spanish food in the near future.


Rating: 7.5 / 10
Price: average  
Would I go back here? Yes

Address:  Drottninggatan 29

Date of visit: Saturday 6th July 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment