Sunday 21 July 2013

Number 30 : Targaz Bar & BBQ

This restaurant is next door to my gym and up until now I have avoided the temptation to go inside and eat. On this day though my resistance was finally broken. With the temperature hitting 25.c some food from the Middle East was too tempting to resist.



Greek and Persian food is what is offered at Targaz Bar & BBQ and there was a good mixture of specials and set meals to choose from. I chose a selection of vegetarian dishes and I found the food very appetising and fresh. The restaurant was quite nicely done out and large opening windows made it very cool even when sitting inside. The restaurant seemed to be a mixture of Middle Eastern expats and tourists which gave it quite a social atmosphere.

The food came quickly although the service was a bit casual. Young waiters and waitresses who gave the impression that their main priority was to have fun with each other rather than seeing to their guests, although having said that the waiter who served me was polite.


Rating: 6.5 / 10
Price: average  
Would I go back here? Yes

Address: Kungsgatan 34 
411 19 Göteborg

Date of visit: Thursday 18th July 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment