Saturday 6 July 2013

Number 28 : Thai Issan

I have often walked past this restaurant on Drottninggatan and this evening I decided to give it a try. I have visited quite a few Thai restaurants now in the past 7 months and in all honesty I am afraid to say that this one did not especially stand out.



I thought the decoration inside was nice. Very high ceilings gave the restaurant a grandeur and the setting felt "Thai" to some extent. The service was friendly with a smile and the food came promptly... although unusually for a Friday night there was not so many people dining, so I wouldn't have expected to wait long in any case.



The menu I thought was quite varied, although the food I tried was quite average and lacked taste. I did have a nice coconut juice juice to drink though which I enjoyed. A redeeming factor was that the food was quite cheap in general and I managed to have a starter, main course and a drink all for 130kr. 

Rating: 5 / 10
Price: cheap  
Would I go back here? Not really.

Address:  Drottninggatan 2141114 Göteborg

Date of visit: Friday 5th July 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment