Monday 1 April 2013

Number 12: Star of India

Close to the Central Station, in the heart of the city... perfect for a quick Indian meal if you are passing through and have time to spare in wait for a train.



The food was good, the service though was unenthusiastic. It wasn't rude and it wasn't unfriendly but I didn't really get the friendly welcome that I have experienced in other places I have visited so far.

The food I enjoyed a lot and the menu was well set out and easy to understand. The restaurant was spacious and fresh and with Indian classics playing softly in the background the ambiance pleasant. A good place to with go with either a large of group or with just a few people. The food arrived promptly and seemed freshly prepared. I think in general I would describe this place as average, however it was certainly good enough for a night out and is a place you could easily sit and relax in with friends for a few hours.


Rating: 6 / 10
Price: average
Would I go back here? Yes.

Address: Drottninggatan 60

Date of visit: Saturday 30th March 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment