Thursday 25 April 2013

Number 14 : El Corazon

As to why I went to a Spanish restaurant and ate pizza is a question I have had a few times since my visit to El Corazon. 
I think the most fair thing to do though would be to ask the restaurant why they have pizzas on their menu. In any-case I can happily say that a Spanish pizza is a good pizza and the ingredients that you wouldn't normally find on an Italian pizza make it definitely something to try. I have always been a big fan of Spanish cheeses and many of the dishes at this restaurant seemed to be authentic and true to the region.



There was of course more than pizza to choose from and the restaurant in itself was quaint and nicely set out.  The waitress was friendly and talkative and the menu easy to read and with a broad selection. There was also the possibility to sit outside in a covered area which if the temperature had of been in to double figures could have been nice. The food seemed be freshly cooked and you can see in to the kitchen as well and observe as your food is being prepared, always a plus in my book.


Rating: 7.5 / 10
Price: average
Would I go back here? Yes, it was very pleasant. 

Address: Kungstorget 15-18

Date of visit: Monday 22nd April 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment