Friday 18 January 2013

Number 2 : Restaurant 2112

I have walked past this place a lot in the last 6 months since I moved to Gothenburg and always thought that the menu looked quite appealing. I am quite partial to burgers but when they are hand-made it just gets even better.

Rush Burger
6 oz Root Vegetable burger with truffles mayonnaise, tomato, onion, salad, served on homemade bread. 
Maybe I should add that I am vegetarian, I have been so since I was 5, so I am probably not the best person to go on about how good the menu is etc... That is not really the meaning of this blog anyway... Of course the food has to taste nice but I am also after the experience and the atmosphere.
In any case, despite saying all that I though the food here was really nice, the menu "burgers" but not just your boring burgers, these are hand made from a wide selection of animals and vegetables and mine was really yummy. There was also a great selection of drinks too choose from too.

It was nice and relaxed atmosphere inside, quite a lot of young people (30-40) so of course I fitted right in. The staff were really friendly and very welcoming, I liked the deco as well, on a cold January night it was most most warming.

Rating: 7.5 / 10
Price: Medium to expensive
Would I go back here? Probably not a place I would bring my parents but I would definitely take friends here for a casual meal.

Address: Magasinsgatan 5, Göteborg

Link:

Date of visit: 9th January 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment