Friday 18 January 2013

Number 1 : Goa Kitchen

My first restaurant to visit was Goa Kitchen. I've always liked Indian food but sometimes it can be really dry and over-spiced so I tend to choose other foods instead. 

My starter and Mango Lassi

The food was nice though, seemed to be fresh and I had a lovely Mango Lassi with it as well. On the negative side the food came all really quickly... I hadn't even finished my starter before the main course came so I just decided rather than letting it go cold to mix all the food together.

As for the ambiance, it had a bit of a "take-away"... a few Indian objects scattered around but it felt more like Delsjö than Dehli.  The service was friendly although I did feel a bit hopped on and rushed at times...

Rating: 5/10
Price: Cheap to Medium
Would I go back again? Yes, no reason not to. 

Address: Drottninggatan 3141114 Göteborg

Link

Date of visit: 5th January 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment