Sunday 18 August 2013

Number 35 : Bee Kök & Bar

On most occasions when I have gone past this restaurant I have wanted to go in and eat but it has always seemed busy. On this occasion though I was in luck and having been recommended to eat here by a friend I was quite looking forward to check it out.



The restaurant was small but very cosy and was very fresh and modern. The atmosphere was young and lively and the staff were welcoming and attentive. Not the kind of place you would go to for a quiet meal, but certainly a place you would go to for something good to eat with friends. 



The menu was varied and offered a good selection. I was highly impressed by the food and it not only tasted good but was also neatly presented. I went for garlic bread and vegetarian pasta dish and it is definitely something that I would have again. 

Rating: 9 / 10
Price: Average   
Would I go back here? A friendly place to visit with good food. Yes.

Address: Kungstorget 13-15

Date of visit: Sunday 11th August 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment