Sunday 11 August 2013

Number 34 : Bryggeriet

It isn't often that I venture out for lunch, but walking down Avenyn at midday presents you with many options to eat out. I ended up at Bryggeriet, the lunch menu looked simple and easy and offered a good choice for a reasonable price. The salad bar was fresh and I was actually quite impressed with the food I received.



It was very pleasant to sit outside in the covered outdoor section and the service was attentive and polite. I even had a look around inside and the restaurant was quite rustic and cosy. I ordered the lasagne... it tasted fresh although I was still quite hungry after I had eaten it. Next time I will stock up on more bread and salad to begin with. For the price I payed though, I shouldn't really complain. There are not many places around where you can eat lunch in the middle of city for under 100kr and still feel that you are somewhere a bit more luxurious.

Rating: 7 / 10
Price: Cheap to average   
Would I go back here? Yes, I think I would. A pleasant lunch for a good price. 

Address: Kungsportsavenyn 3 414 63 Göteborg

Date of visit: Tuesday 6th August 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment