Tuesday 6 August 2013

Number 33 : Bitter

Bitter by name but certainly not bitter by nature. The food here was very nice. I chose a pizza and it was made just the way I like it. A nice crisp crust and lots of fresh ingredients on top.



I like the idea of Gastro Pubs and sometimes you can get some really nice dishes in a unique and unusual setting. Although the food was nice the menu I thought was quite limited. I would have preferred to see a bit of a wider selection and many of the dishes seemed similar to each other. The cocktail selection made up for it though and they were reasonably priced.



The design had a 60's touch to it and was neatly done. The outside seating was very pleasant and on a windy evening was protected and provided a nice eating area. The service was friendly and efficient.




Rating: 6 / 10
Price: average  
Would I go back here? Probably not to be honest. Not that there is anything wrong with it, there was just nothing that made it stand out.

Address: Linnégatan 59

Date of visit: Thursday 1st August 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment