Wednesday 18 December 2013

Number 52 : Heaven 23

Finally after a year of (mostly) fine dining I have reached my fifty-second restaurant and when it came to the view (and the company) this restaurant could not be beat. Situated on the top floor of the Gothia Towers the view over the city of Gothenburg was worth the experience alone.


The restaurant was luxurious and modern. The staff were very attentive all evening and maintained good service. The menu was not so expansive and there was only one vegetarian dish, however what I received was very nice and well presented.
The food seemed to exist of fresh and seasonal products and was also adapted upon request.


A good selection of wine and drinks was also on offer, I would certainly add this place to the "to do" list of places to eat in the city, as I said if not for the view but also for the food.  

Rating: 8 / 10
Price: Average to expensive
Would I go back here?  Yes 
Address: Mässans Gata 24
Date of visit: Wednesday 11th December 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment